We had fun opening gifts early....
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
November Fun....
I've been absent from blogging for a few weeks now but with a good reason. My sister came home for the month of November and I spent as much time as possible with the family. In fact..I even moved back into my parents house while she was here so we could spend as much time as possible together. It was a great time. Lots of laughs & giggles late into the night.
We celebrated Christmas early which of course means our traditional fondue dinner. It was divine! Definitely something we look forward to all year long.
What's Christmas preparations without some Christmas baking? My friend Donna made these adorable snowmen and reindeer cookies made out of Nutter Butters. So I had to try my hand at it. They turned out great and we had fun in the process.
Brynden also celebrated her BIG 3-0! We kept it pretty low key but had a great time just being together. Good thing we didn't put ALL the candles on her cake or we might've burned the house down! :) lol...Love ya sis!

We had fun opening gifts early....
I got a cool laptop sleeve, a humidifier and a 3 whole punch. I got everything I asked for which makes me wonder what in the world I'm gonna get from my parents at christmas time. hmmmm..... I will no doubt be VERY surprised!
Sadly, all good things must come to an end and Bryn had to fly back to Juneau. We loved having her home for those 4 weeks and made lots of great memories! I've decided that being the one left behind is like drawing the "short straw"....never fun. Christmas will be different this year but I am determined it will still be good!
We had fun opening gifts early....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment