Wednesday, July 21, 2010

48 hours




The adventure begins in less than 48 hours and there is much to be done. The laundry is done so now I can begin the actual packing. In all my travelling experiences, I have found it best to pack only 1 day in advance...otherwise I end up wearing packed clothes out of my suitcase before I even leave on my trip. Sad but true...
Today I headed over to Cabella's in search of a "reasonably priced" rain jacket...surely a sporting goods store would stock rain jackets this time of year?? I scored a sweet black one for the bargan price of $29.99....I tried one on that was well over $100 so I felt pretty good with my $30 dollar jacket! It's all about a good bargain. Now we'll have to see if it lives up to its waterproof label...stay tuned.
I'll try and update periodically on my trip..this will depend on internet connectivity out at camp..it's rather primitive....after all the road literally ends. I've included a few pictures from last summers Alaska adventure so you know what I'm in for....I CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have a splendid time. I'm so happy that you get to go again to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete